HIS THEME HIS THEME

this has a TON of practice. have you tried using in-between frames? It's like breaking down a motion and having the start and finish without the in between. Then working on the inbetween.
For example: when the kid gets picked up the first frame would be the kid reaching up and the last frame would be the kid being picked up. then you make room for 10 frames in between that and then draw them gradually moving towards the end.

anyway, i hope you stick with making movies yo. lots of promise.
peace

DacyHartz responds:

Thank you for the feedback. i should have change my title as a Practice animation. xD at this time i was really forgotten about in-betweens. but i will take note on your advice!

Peace out!

Dank Cave Dank Cave

in my opinion it needs to be longer or atleast cropped better so its not just a ton of "to be continued"

Grillbys: after hours Grillbys: after hours

what? its a dollar to just look at the image? thats terrible dude.

Color-it-in responds:

Well not only that one but you can view the ones that haven't been released and are for view

Lynn - Timelapse Illustration Lynn - Timelapse Illustration

I think this is a great idea. It's nice to know that we are more than our usernames. And what you had to say was very relateable. I feel like this is a fellowship working towards the good of art. Some of us stick around some of us quit when its hard in the beginning. But we just want to be better. That's the goal. I feel like you have reached somewhere in your art and I am glad that your humble scribbles have turned into these pieces dude!! that's truth and nobody can take that away from you.

JackDCurleo responds:

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it! That's the biggest thing about this site for me is the sense of artistic integrity and the vibe that a majority of the users here are in it for, and appreciate, the actual work that goes into creating art rather than the much more impersonal feel of the vast social mediascape.
And yeah, those little scribbles have matured quite a bit. The best thing about the art forum in my opinion, are the long running personal threads and going through those from time to time. Seeing where people came from and the gradual improvement page by page; it makes the future all the more exciting

renegades renegades

theres some really good motion in this. keep it up! thank you for sharing yo!

Mus Dash Mus Dash

very well made!!!
high quality. thank you so much for sharing.

NorthridgeNG responds:

thank you so much for reviewing!

Robot Boy Show - 1/02/15 Robot Boy Show - 1/02/15

the audio made it unbearable. it hurt and cracked

robot-jones responds:

try to listen and rate 5 again

Highschool Ep.2 Highschool Ep.2

a screen cap is not a flash movie -___- you didnt make these visuals

A first project A first project

its a first, so its not supposed to be particularly good. but literally nothing happened XD
i hope this passes because its your first.

Telekinesis Cat Telekinesis Cat

its fine for an opener. more than fine. but this shouldnt be considered a flash movie. Its only 15 seconds.

but once again it makes for a lovely opener