HIS THEME HIS THEME

this has a TON of practice. have you tried using in-between frames? It's like breaking down a motion and having the start and finish without the in between. Then working on the inbetween.
For example: when the kid gets picked up the first frame would be the kid reaching up and the last frame would be the kid being picked up. then you make room for 10 frames in between that and then draw them gradually moving towards the end.

anyway, i hope you stick with making movies yo. lots of promise.
peace

DacyHartz responds:

Thank you for the feedback. i should have change my title as a Practice animation. xD at this time i was really forgotten about in-betweens. but i will take note on your advice!

Peace out!

Dank Cave Dank Cave

in my opinion it needs to be longer or atleast cropped better so its not just a ton of "to be continued"

Grillbys: after hours Grillbys: after hours

what? its a dollar to just look at the image? thats terrible dude.

Color-it-in responds:

Well not only that one but you can view the ones that haven't been released and are for view

Virtual Barber Shop Hair Cut - 3D SOUND Virtual Barber Shop Hair Cut - 3D SOUND

this is stolen

WRRRMZ WRRRMZ

very fun

Funny Journey Funny Journey

this is a really solid game, good work!

Ivanovich78 responds:

+40 types of different creatures within 24 levels with a surprising design, I think it's really solid, too ;)
Thanks for your feedback!

Demo Reeeeeel Demo Reeeeeel

even though it was a demo reel it felt like it had a beginning middle and end, I think the choice of background music made this possible and the final "you like the cock"
yee
good shit man

Jacob responds:

Yeah, I was really hoping for it to come across that way. I didn't want it to blend in as a demo reel. More a commemoration, you know?

Thanks a load, Casey-poo. c;

-Jacob

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

lovelovelove

love the sound dude.

yeah dream yeah dream

nice

i like this a lot
i especially like how it speeds up.

The only thing i didn't like was the sudden drums that were brought in.

flashmakeit responds:

thank you I respect your review!!!

Reetkever Reetkever

yus the textured are real on this one!

Vindicator Vindicator

holy god dude!!!!!!!!!!!
you are progressing pretty fast. you definitely seem tapped into the energy of art man. some times I draw for months just so my hands are ready for when i tap in. you are feeling it right now. keep at it.

JackDCurleo responds:

Hey thanks man, always great to hear from you! I've been chipping away at pieces for a while, finally had the motivation to finish them out. Definitely agree about being ready and prepared to tap in.

SEX RITUAL SEX RITUAL

sex can be so foreign when I "have" to distance myself from it. Its easier to not get hurt, its easier to get when I dont feel like its my body.

Like eating. restaurants are the strangest things we have in my opinion. Just a room full of bodies putting food into a hole and gnashing it with exposed bone to force it into our center so we can walk around as the food changes us.

Sex is just like that too in my opinion just with different movements.

I really appreciate your insight and Im glad im not the only one.